Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More Soda Bottle Beads

Down in my lovely new studio space today, I finished using the last of the soda bottle beads I made earlier this year.

Back in April, I posted about these beads I made from 2L soda bottles. I made many more and today, I turned them all into stitch markers by adding wire, headpins and some silver plated beads. The rainbow and blue-green striped sets of 5 are on hooks that can open, so they could be used to mark crochet stitches if a person was careful enough not to snag the yarn at all with them. The set of 10 star ones are on wrapped loops, which are only good for knitting stitch markers.



I made a few more things today and have the itch to make more, so watch for more posts to come!


Thanks for stopping by!


----------------
Now playing: Angelique Kidjo - Congoleo
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment