Friday, July 17, 2009

And Another Thing About Blog Addiction...

All right, so I haven't written much about the blogs I love (an unfair byproduct of reading so many is that I run out of time to post to my own blog!) but I couldn't help but share one of my favourite blogs with you today.

Favecrafts.com has been a font of inspiration and information, with everything from free instructions to upcycle water bottle caps to craft product reviews and sweepstakes/giveaways. One such sweepstake this month has them giving away an atyou Spica 12 Color Marker Set.



Says Favecrafts, "The markers are archival, acid-free, drip free, and non-toxic. The marker tips are fine making the markers perfect for lettering, writing, and drawing. The markers are recommended for cardmaking, rubberstamping, scrapbooking, artist journals, and other paper crafts."

I'm not deep into papercrafts though I've been known to dabble in just about any craft I can get my hands on, but don't these markers look luscious? Yes, Jan, yes they do.

You can enter to win these, too, by filling out the form, blogging and tweeting. Good luck, all!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment