Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome to Wire My Soul.

Hello Blogiverse! I'm a mom in Alberta Canada who spends too much time looking at cool craft ideas, making jewelery from beads and wire (and whatever else I can find), baking and crocheting amigurumi and other cool things, and listening to my favourite podcasts (or looking for more of them). I should be cleaning my house, instead of filling it with all this stuff, but ... well, let's just say you won't see many room pictures in this blog.

I've been using my deviantART site as my home base of operations for over a year now, and while I'm not much of a journal-keeper, I have to admit I'm not sure how much it serves my needs on the net. It's great for communicating with other deviantARTists, but if my reader isn't a member, s/he can't comment on my posts. So here I am. We'll see how this goes.

What you'll find here: I'll be posting some of my amigurumi patterns for free here, as well as drawing more attention to some people I admire and follow on the internet, including sharing craft ideas and my thoughts on some of the stuff I see and hear online.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. YESSS! Now that you did it, Larry, I should start a blog too... Because you made it cool. *nods* Hmmmmmmmm... I WAS going to wait until I finish my website, but I wanna start now.

    See how I follow you because you're so awesome?
    LOL
    Much love,
    LE

    ReplyDelete